[CAUT] Stuart & Son on NPR

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Tue Jan 18 21:29:59 MST 2011

On Jan 18, 2011, at 9:20 PM, Ed Sutton wrote:

> Nothing odd there. As I recall, the top several octaves were retro-
> fitted with phoenix agraffes. One would expect the mass of the
> agraffe to increase impedence on those notes.

	My memory differs. It was a partial retrofit: went an octave to an
octave and a half and stopped cold, with the remainder left original
condition. The point was to make it easy to hear the difference. The
rest of the display kind of overwhelmed it, with the buzz being more
about the carbon board.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
fssturm at unm.edu