[CAUT] New suggestions for practice room pianos

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 14:01:41 MST 2011

I heard the Sauter in Berkeley. The young student pianist from a SF
Conservatory made the thing look like a race car. The old jazz pianist who
was used to small club type venues and half-dead pianos, couldn't control
the thing it was so responsive. From 0 to 60 and back in a tenth of a
second. Premium wood and craftmanship. I liked the piano.
Keith Roberts