[CAUT] Fwd: Steinway sound-Hammer weights

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 3 10:33:01 MST 2011

Mark-

I think it's likely that your school has the finest recital hall in North America! It's the only one I know of where the walls can be "tuned" by the performer to give the desired liveliness.
And your faculty may well be the most piano-aware on the continent as well.
When's the next technicians' seminar?

Ed Sutton