[CAUT] Two CAUT lists

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Sun Mar 6 14:31:34 MST 2011

David,

It's kind of like a roller coaster--I get various messages in all kinds of wierd places.  I can say that it is suprising to sit down to read about hearing aids and suddenly find a CAUT message on my hearing aid email!

As long as no one says anything that they consider REALLY important for the next while--it might get sent to some Nigerian Banker!.......  and the rest of us might never find out.

Diane
Diane Hofstetter