[CAUT] New Format--yuck

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Mon Mar 7 10:09:29 MST 2011

On Mar 7, 2011, at 10:14 AM, David Love wrote:

> Yet another step.

Oh my, copy and paste, a huge undertaking  :-)

as opposed to the time it takes you to compose
your missives. Get real.

Use your current email program, save your compositions
   as you go until you're satisfied, then copy and paste.

Right now, if you do this on the new format and somehow lose your efforts,
   there is no way to recapture your text that I know of.

Consider what I am saying. It's only for your benefit.

Keith