[CAUT] New Format

Dave Davis dave at davispiano.com
Mon Mar 7 11:24:31 MST 2011

FWIW - 98% of my emails come and go via BlackBerry. I like the new format, I haven't missed an email on the new or old system. In other words, I have viewed every complaint and wondered what's wrong with me that I'm not having a problem with the system.

And I LOVE the new websites (ptg.or & my.ptg.org). PTG is on the cutting edge of high end technology - now there's a first fo us frumpy old piano tuners!

Just saying. :-)

Dave Davis, RPT
Seattle