[CAUT] New Format

Allan Gilreath, RPT allangilreath at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 7 12:59:25 MST 2011

Thanks Dave,

It was great to see you at the class we offered at WestPac regarding the
new system and the input you gave there. I'm viewing most of these on my
iPhone and having no problems with the format.

Ironically, while I would like to think that we're cutting edge, there
is still so much for us to catch up on to make the head spin.
Fortunately this system will adapt over time in different ways to the
how people actually communicate and relate to each other.

My biggest complaint so far is that I can't find a way to do multiple
signatures on the system when I switch hats between my personal posts
and my posts as an officer. (Granted, I could cut and paste but clicking
an icon would be even easier.)

We'll also be offering a session at the MARC on the new system and
appreciate all of the constructive input to the process.

Ironically, almost every time someone espouses a particular item as a
must-have plus, someone else mentions how it's totally unnecessary to
the process. Hmmm...

(I originally posted this to the forum but I'm posting it here as well.
Like Fred, I'm switching off of this version pretty soon and it'll be
turned off eventually as we migrate to the new system.)

Best Regards,

Allan
Allan Gilreath, RPT
Registered Piano Technician