[CAUT] [pianotech] New Format--y___

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 01:25:31 MST 2011

an tell you right now that if I have to jump into a website and navigate
round to find threads and groups (not even sure what the purpose of that
s) and various topic lines, this that or the other in a format that so far
ust confuses me as to what and where things are, what's redundant, what
sn't, I won’t use it, or I’ll certainly use it a lot less.  Life's already
oo short.  The site is pretty and looks impressive.  But for me, in 21st
entury parlance, it’s not user friendly.  Sorry, I'm sure it was a lot of
ork to set up.
David Love
ww.davidlovepianos.com

David

I agree with you 100%. And it seems there are going to be quite a few people we're going to loose off the lists, both Pianotech and CAUT, and PTG-L. Perhaps, as you claim, that was the whole intent in the first place. but I'll miss all the camaraderie.

Wim