[CAUT] Pianotech/CAUT: RE:New Format

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Wed Mar 9 01:27:36 MST 2011

On 3/9/2011 12:13 AM, Horace Greeley wrote:
> Naw - I'd vote for bent, folded, spindled, and mutilated.
All that can be achieved by retrieving documents from my computer room
floor, the ones I didn't take the time to pick up because of all the
list emailing I was doing.

>> Ignornant?
>
> AH...OK...that's the Greek Optive form...

Are you sure that wasn't supposed to be Iggerunt?

> Cheers!
> Horace
As we dance on the decks of the sinking ship, wondering how much PTG
money and hopes and labors of those in charge are getting poured into
this. And what can be done with the time I used to spend on the lists.
And whether they will still let us at the old archive, which is full of
good stuff, though it's sometimes hard to navigate.

sssssssssssssssssssnnnnnn