[CAUT] Archives are not lost

Andy Rudoff andy at rudoff.com
Wed Mar 9 12:23:56 MST 2011

Just a small correction to Normal's message:  yes, the pianotech and CAUT
archives are not lost and for now you can still see them on the old server
here:

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/
 <https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/>
https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/caut.php/<https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/>

<https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/>Note the URLs contain "
mail.ptg.org" not "ptg.org".

These are the archives for the Mailman lists (i.e. what you area reading
right now).

The archives have NOT been moved to the new forum yet.  What you see there
is a test run we did with about 20,000 pianotech messages.  As my last act
as PTG server administrator, I'm helping Higher Logic import the full
pianotech archives (over 200,000 messages) as well as the full CAUT
archives.

-andy