[CAUT] Steinway sound

hullfam5 at yahoo.com hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 12:19:18 MST 2011

I took the "dig-in" description to refer to resistance rather than amount of key dip.  There is a feeling of control that comes with an acceptable level of weight/resistance.  Client input doesn't have to include tech terminology but still needs to be heard.  The challenge is how to physically introduce them to the options.
Bob Hull