[CAUT] CAUT Digest, Vol 29, Issue 64

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 11:23:48 MST 2011

Israel:

I did want to ask a question.  You mention that the list group is relatively
small.  How large is it actually?  Do you know?  I'm curious.  Because while
the number who actively contribute to the list in terms of postings may be
relatively small, the number of readers who rely on it as an ongoing source
of education and information may not be that small.  There are many people
who post once in a great while who invariably comment that they are avid
readers of the list but don't post very often.  I would assume there is a
group that reads but doesn't post at all.  Do we know the actual number of
registered subscribers?  My guess is that it's larger than you suggest.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com