[CAUT] Unsubscribing

Keith Roberts keithspiano at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 15:08:24 MST 2011

I believe there might be two separate unsubscribe buttons. You have the old
list unsubscribe which you would do to not receive the old email list.
Then you have the new site which the unsubscribe really is PREFERENCES. You
check which ways you want the site to notify you and the manner in which it
is brought to you. Checking 'no email' I think would mean you don't want
email notification of new posts or such. Maybe you want to go to the site
and do everthing there at the same time every day. Maybe you want the real
time notification so all you do is go to your browser and open the site, you
have preference set, passwords saved, it's a one click deal and you are
reading and responding. That's kind of how facebook works. With facebook I
can read the post in my email  notification and reply to that email and it
gets posted to that thread without ever having to go to the site. I go to
the site most of the time just to see other things too.
Keith Roberts