[CAUT] Unsubscribing

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 16:01:05 MST 2011

At the moment there are two lists active, there is the original listserve
and the new myptg.  In order for me to test the new myptg I need to
unsubscribe from the old list(s).  How do I do that now?  The old
subscriptions page no longer exists--or if it does I can't find it.  I don't
want to unsubscribe from the new list, I just want to see what happens when
I unsubscribe from the old list.  The method you mention seems to be
associated with the new list or am I wrong.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com