[CAUT] Unsubscribing

Terry Beckingham t46xd8jb at xplornet.com
Thu Mar 10 16:50:33 MST 2011

In the header of every post you receive on the old pianotech and CAUT
lists, there is a line near the bottom of the header on which you can click
to unsubscribe. Depending on which email program you use, you may or may
not see the header. It looks like this below:

If you click on it, it should take you to where you can unsubscribe.

Terry Beckingham