[CAUT] [pianotech] Hmmm?

Steve Fujan sjfujan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:59:12 MST 2011

David (and Will),
But you don't have to go to the site to post a response, if your
subscription setting is "PDA".  Just hit reply and you will get a valid
reply to email address, and your email will be posted to that thread.  I've
found that if you want to morph the thread to a new subject, change your
subject before sending.  This starts a new thread with the new subject.
Hope this helps,
Steve

David Love said:
After examining it more carefully the only extra step really that I see is
if you want to post a new message. You then have to go to the site and start
it from there.