[CAUT] FW: List Discussions

dale at wardprobst.com dale at wardprobst.com
Tue Mar 15 20:56:44 MDT 2011

List Folks,
I forward this message at the request of Allan Gilreath, the current
President of PTG in regards to a discussion on Pianotech.
As a Past President, I would also request that you discontinue any
discussion of this matter on the list.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Dale Probst, RPT
Past President of the Piano Technicians Guild