[CAUT] [pianotech] pianotech Digest, Vol 31, Issue 29

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon May 23 13:50:14 MDT 2011

Dear Techs and CAUTS:

I hope you all appreciate what you have and give your families big hugs
tonight when you finish work!  This is truly gut wrenching!  I would be
overwhelmed  if I lost my wife and son in such a manner!  The home, too,
is HUGE.. and starting over has got to be such a challenge!

Perhaps Home Office can line up a way for all of us to give $ and love!  I
don't think cards and checks will work right now.  Wiring $$ with e-mail
notes is all we can do.  Where would the letters go? I think the PO was
destroyed as well. Spend what you would on flowers and cards to $$$.
That's all we should do right now.

I'm just so upset about this!  It could have easily been here in Nebraska!
 I understand (a little) of what this must be like. We get our share of
these storms, but so far, Lincoln is EXTREMELY LUCKY!  We've had our
share, though, just not my time, I guess....

Bless your lucky stars that it doesn't happen to us all! PaulRJ has it
right: we must embrace each other and help this situation out.

we need to do this before the National in KC. Home Office: What say you??
I'm ready to give.

Peace and Love to you all.

Paul