[CAUT] Fwd: Plate coating for fitting pinblocks

Alan Eder reggaepass at aol.com
Fri Jun 22 10:08:53 MDT 2012

List,

This request for input just in from someone who does not normally monitor this list. Please respond on-list, and I will forward to him.

Many thanks,

Alan Eder

Richard Davenport writes:

Any thoughts about what coating is most effective (leaves the best mark and lasts the longest between applications) on the plate flange when fitting a pinblock. I've used carpenters blue chalk and black carpenter's crayons and they're both a mess to use and have to be reapplied frequently. There has to be something that lasts longer and is easier to apply.

Thanks

Richard

Davenport Tools
www.rcdavenport.com