[CAUT] Fwd: Mason & Hamlin soundboard model with tuning fork

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Fri May 11 11:46:56 MDT 2012

Why would you want to include such misinformation in what might otherwise be
a technically accurate presentation?

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.515.0119 - Cell  360.388.6525

del at fandrichpiano.com  <mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com> - ddfandrich at gmail.com