[CAUT] S&S B desk glide parts

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Thu Jan 31 18:21:08 MST 2013

For the time being I've installed screws pre-drilled vertically from the bottom up and put the rails together again.  They are still ugly around the broken glue joints but they are solidly functional.  An unfinished set of the same length was found lying about and is being sent.  I guess I get to do lacquer.  I am planning to install them full thickness as they come and cut the desk down to fit the smaller opening.  I will reinforce them with vertical screws as well to help prevent heavy "diva" trouble from reoccuring...

Manufacturers take note: some photagrapher immortalized a diva leaning on her accompanist's music desk and now all aspiring "divas" do.  Beef up those desks and their supports!

Andrew Anderson