RE>Re: Accu-Tuner Article

Danny Boone Danny_Boone@BAYLOR.EDU
Mon, 15 Aug 1994 13:39:09 -0600

I agree with Ken Sloane about keeping your aural abilities in shape.  I am an
aural tuner who uses an accutuner for just about everything except creating
temperaments, and have found that there is a "crutch" factor with the Accu-
Tuner.  Unless you continue to use your aural abilites regularly,  they will
begin to decline, and you will find yourself more and more dependent, perhaps
addicted, to the box.  The basic principle of electronic tuning devices is
this:  "If you can't tune without it, you can't tune with it."

Danny Boone, RPT
Baylor University