Suggestion

Danny Boone Danny_Boone@BAYLOR.EDU
Tue, 16 Aug 1994 08:50:49 -0600

I am thoroughly enjoying the pianotech listserver!  Keep those "cards and
letters" coming.  It would be helpful if everyone would type their name at the
end of their article so we don't have to scroll back through all that stuff at
the beginning to find out who it is from.

Also helpful would be some full-length articles sent to me for inclusion in
the College & University Technician's Newsletter.  So far I have received
nothing.  The deadline is fast approaching.

(Great idea about AA, John.)

Danny Boone, RPT
Baylor University