Journal Article -Reply

Jack Reeves reevesj@BYUGATE.BYU.EDU
Wed, 12 Oct 1994 12:53:05 -0700

>>> <BarrettT@aol.com>  10/11/94, 01:40pm >>>
>Dear Mr. Warhen,
>The only message I sent to PIANOTECH was a request to subscribe to
>PIANOTECH.
>AOL has recently added new internet services, including the ability
>to subscribe to news groups. Is PIANOTECH a newsgroup or what?  I
>was able to complete the E-paperwork (get a password) on PIANOTECH
>but was unable to connect. Does anyone out there in E-land live in
>AOL-land?? Help!

I don't know what AOL stands for.  PIANOTECH is not a newsgroup.  It
is an e-mail list set up at Brigham Young University and your message
did go out to the list so you are subscribed.  The last time I
checked there were about 40 technicians subscribed, most of them are
college and university employed.  Questions about the listserv can be
addressed directly to me at
           jack_reeves@byu.edu
Welcome to pianotech.

Jack Reeves, BYU