Harpsichord List

Israel Stein istein@world.std.com
Fri, 14 Oct 1994 19:52:39 +0059 (EDT)

On Thu, 13 Oct 1994, Dennis Johnson wrote:
(cut text)

> I can also suggest a very informative early music list, but with some
> caution, because the volume of messages can be overwhelming.  For this one
> you could set up an index to screen through the best postings without
> cluttering up your daily mail.  Send message to:
>
>      LISTSERV@AEARN.BITNET    or   LISTSERV@AEARN.EDUZ.UNIVIE.AC.AT

(more text cut)

The contents of this list can be read on the newsgroup rec.music.early if
you have a newsreader - this is getting to be a rather high volume group
( sometimes up to 50 messages a day). By using the newsgroup rather than
the mailing list version you can  read it without filling up your
mailbox.

Israel Stein