purpose of pianotech

Danny Boone Danny_Boone@BAYLOR.EDU
Tue, 18 Oct 1994 08:51:56 -0600

Perhaps we need to be reminded that pianotech is a service being provided, at
no cost, to piano technicians by Brigham Young University.  The university,
and Jack Reeves, who is in charge of pianotech, determine the rules for the
use of this listserver, and we, as guests, must abide by these rules.  Jack
has kindly requested that users of this service please refrain from anything
that approaches "bashing".  That not only refers to bashing piano
manufacturers, but, I assume, bashing anyone and everyone.  This is not
censorship.  It is certainly in accord with the PTG Code of Ethics, courtesy
and good taste.  It leaves plenty of room for candid discussions and friendly
disagreements.