Bluthner, History,SAT II

Barbara E. Richmond 75334.217@compuserve.com
Sun, 23 Oct 1994 10:22:24 -0400 (EDT)

Phil,

Dean Reyburn, RPT of Cedar Springs, MI sells a program "Tuning Manager" for
storing tunings in IBM computers.  You can see his ad in October's Journal on
page 3.  There are probably more out there, but I don't know about them.

I love using my Accutuner at Illinois Wesleyan!  I have 150 pages of memory
(enough for all the pianos at IWU, and then some), so every piano gets the same
tuning put on it everytime.
I especially like it when things are a bit noisy--(what? in a school of
music?)--I put in my earplugs and away I go!  Still, tuning in a room next to a
flute or a trumpet can be a challenge.  I haven't had a probem with static.
That's probably because I let the machine turn itself off and it's the last
thing I put away when I'm done with a job.

Barb Richmond
Illinois Weleyan University
Bloomington, ILLINOIS (one of the other Bloomingtons)