DANNY BOONE

Fred W. Tremper f.trempe@msuacad.morehead-st.edu
Sat, 29 Oct 1994 09:47:27 -0400 (EDT)

> Re: Paul Kupelian's suggestion to have a memorial gift established for Danny Boone --
>
> Re: Paul Kupelian's suggestion to have a memorial gift established for Danny Boone --
>
> Paul -- The Piano Technicians Guild Foundation is set up for honoring people
> that Guild members feel have made great contributions to the Guild and/or the
> piano industry in general. On page 8 of our 1994 directory, a list of those
> so honored followed by the person(s) and/or organization(s) that made con-
> tributions in their behalf along with the activities of the foundation made
> possible by the donations is printed . I think it is a great way to say thank
> you for to anyone who has gone "above and beyond the call of duty"
>
> Ken Sloane, Oberlin Conservatory

Ken:
Your suggestion (?) that C&U technicians make a memorial contribution caught me
as being singularly appropriate, and it answers a question: how to honor Danny
for the work and impact he has had on the PTG.  I am willing to donate 1/2 tun-
ing fee to the memorial if others will do the same.  Also, I will be glad to
act as treasurer until money is collected.  What say you?

Fred Tremper