New Member

Don_Mannino@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com Don_Mannino@yca.ccmail.compuserve.com
Wed, 19 Apr 1995 18:51:20 -0400 (EDT)

     Hello!

     I have just gotten connected onto the pianotech list.

     Young Chang and Phelps Group are working hard on our World Wide Web
     site, and we are hoping to be on line by the end of July. We have
     planned a very nice commercial site, and we are hoping to figure out a
     way to share our site with PTG and a few other piano-related
     organizations.

     This type of bulletin board service is one thing we might be able to
     offer, and also a PTG WWW site could be located here, if PTG decides
     to do such a thing.

     Anyhow, I look forward to collecting all of your addresses and
     exchanging mail.  Feel free to write me directly as the need (or
     desire) arises.

     Don Mannino