Sandpaper Discs from Shopsmith

Frederick G Scoles scoles@Oswego.Oswego.EDU
Wed, 02 Aug 1995 12:06:41 -0400 (EDT)

A couple months ago this group discussed disc sander paper.  Shopsmith
(800-543-7586) sent a mailing good thru Sept. 22 which lists their 12"
Velcro-backed Garnet and Al. Oxide papers and conversion disc on sale.
For example, the Al. Oxide 6 pk. is $10. instead of the $13.  I have
found velcro-backed to last longer (as advertised) but it is pretty
useless for small parts where one needs to retain sharp edges or
corners.  For small parts I still use a standard disk with PSA paper.  I
don't know if their sale is competitive with other current vendor pricing.

Fred Scoles, scoles@oswego.oswego.edu