Listserv at Prairienet

John Musselwhite musselj@cadvision.com
Fri, 04 Aug 1995 00:13:08 -0600

>I checked with the people at Prairienet and found that we can get a free
>listserver there.  Before we jump in, we need to figure whether to divide
>the list or move it or whatever.  Any comments?

I _really_ like the idea of having two lists - one for PTG members only and
another which would be open to anyone interested in the piano. I'd certainly
like to see a list where Guild matters can be discussed with more privacy
than this list provides.

>The sysop at Prairienet mentioned that we are consistently on the top ten
>list of usage at Prairienet with the Piano Page!!

I can understand why since it is one of the best pages I've seen on the net!
It reflects a high degree of professionalism compared to some of the pages
I've seen.

BTW, has there been any discussion about individual chapter pages and their
contents and style? I'm not sure if this is the place to discuss it, but I
have several pages up and I'm sure I can convince the chapter to put out the
$5/month it costs to keep web pages up here... Before I get too far in I'd
like to know if there should be some sort of standardization or anything.

                John

John Musselwhite, RPT               Calgary, Alberta Canada
musselj@cadvision.com              sysop@67.cambo.cuug.ab.ca