comments

phillip c sloffer psloffer@indiana.edu
Sun, 06 Aug 1995 11:18:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi All

I enjoy reading the discussion on actions and wire.  Most of what I read
here I know about from experience because I have tried all the things some
say not todo or that will not work.

Keep one list; the only list you will ever belong to if you want everyone
to aggree with your point of view is a list of one person,  you!

The little things do count so if you are new to the list or new to tuning
pianos please make your comments freely and ask any questions you like.

The list is concerned with piano tech stuff.  So ask yourself before you
post a response if you are talking about pianos or just talking.  Most of
the stuff I read here I delete.

Later,
-Phil

+  Phil Sloffer         +