RE Listserv Newsgroup Echo

TRMNapa@aol.com TRMNapa@aol.com
Mon, 07 Aug 1995 13:54:51 -0400

I disagree.

I would rather see a new newsgroup than have a ton of daily PianoTech E-Mail.
Sure, fledglings (like me) and civilians would initially subscribe to the
newsgroup--but it would quickly get boring to the non-professional.

I've sensed a wonderful feeling of openness, instruction, and professionalism
from my association with the Guild. A newsgroup could continue this teamwork
approach.

Face it, our overall customer base is stable or declining. We need real
people to learn about pianos and get interested in them enough to make a
purchase decision.