PianoTech Digest

TRMNapa@aol.com TRMNapa@aol.com
Mon, 07 Aug 1995 13:51:12 -0400

It looks like PTG home office has been dipping into PianoTech to get good
articles for its 'Tips and Techniques' series.

IMO:
I don't see why they couldn't** expand that effort to an ftp with organized
FAQs on specific topics...and archive some of the swell techniques that are
floating around.
My problems come up in the field. I have to resolve them on the spot, or in a
day or two. That doesn't give me the time to send away for a video, phamplet,
or series of articles. I'd love to be able to go someplace and see 47 E-mails
suggesting which type of sandpaper to buy, or how to get your fingers unglued
(hi, Dale).

Terry Miller

**except for such details as manpower, computer support, etc.
(Isn't the devil in the details?)