Australia

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 01:12 -0500 (EST)

>Regards to all,
>
>I am a relative beginner and I am seeking any information regarding any
>Australian organisations akin to the PTG, including prerequistes,
>benefits and costs of membership.

Contact the Australian Piano Tuners & Technicians Association
President Ben Balfour
PO Box 537
Emerald, Victoria
Australia  3782

I don't know any of the details of membership but he should know.  The APTTA
is a member of the IAPBT ( International Association of Piano Builders and
Technicians)  which just met in Albuquerque, New Mexico in July.
Unfortunately none of the Australians were there.

Ron Berry
Ron Berry, RPT (Registered Piano Technician)
ronberry@iquest.net
Indianapolis, IN
Check out the Piano Page at http://www.prairienet.org/arts/ptg/homepage.html
for some great information and links about pianos!