Unofficial keeper of the protocol

Kam544@aol.com Kam544@aol.com
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 00:31:39 -0400

Jim Harvey posted:
>>PS: Unrelated. You seem to be our unofficial keeper of the protocol on
     this list, i.e., helping folks who are having problems with listserv,
     AOL, whatever. I for one appreciate this. However, if Jim DeRoacher is
     not connected to the list, I doubt he'll ever see your message about
     how to connect to same<<

Good point, Jim.

To clarify why I do this:
It matters not who responds on the list, just that someone does, (like
someone ringing the doorbell or knocking on the door).  So, I let Pianotech
subscribers know someone did respond.

I also send at the same time, the same post to the particular individual's
email address, which of course, completes the process.

Keith A. McGavern, RPT
Oklahoma Chapter