Caster cups

TUNERJIM@aol.com TUNERJIM@aol.com
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 04:35:38 -0400

Jim Harvey did his usual fine explanation of purposes for caster cups  --  I
frankly never thought of them as kittie chamber pots, but whatever works . .
.

May I suggest another function of caster cups?  Sound waves travelling
through the
legs are absorbed by a carpet; caster cups reflect the sound back up the legs
and in a small way contribute to the overall aural impression.

And speaking of impressoins, where casters leave little impressons in padded
carpets,
caster cups seem to leave big impressions.

New Subject:  For whatever mysterious reason, probably known only to AOL,
Jim DeRocher went from incommunicado to communicado, and I am very glad to be
back!  Thanks to all who helped, and special thanks to Fren Weinstein (aka
Fredieboy) who used the old-fashioned telephone to help straighten me out.

Jim DeRocher