Relocating capstans

Thomas D. Seay, III t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
Thu, 31 Aug 1995 16:16:08 -0500

>Tom,
>
>You asked:
>
>>How should I relocate the capstans to their proper position
>
>Please clarigy what you mean by "proper position".
>
>Thanks,
>
>David C. Stanwood

David,

By proper position, I guess I mean the location of the capstan with
relation to the heel of the wippen.

Since I don't share your level of skill and expertise in matters of this
nature, I do hope you'll forgive me if my explanation of this problem seems
a bit simplistic and/or confusing to you. I do, however, appreciate your
taking time to respond, as I hold your opinions in very high regard.

Many thanks.

Tom Seay
t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
The University of Texas at Austin