Service scheduling software?

DefTuner@aol.com DefTuner@aol.com
Mon, 04 Dec 1995 13:24:36 -0500

In a message dated 95-12-04 00:04:55 EST,  Greg wrote:

>I too use Dean Reyburn's Piano Service Manager program. I 'm sure it's
>written in Yankee Clipper though if you check the documentation.

Greg,

Yes, Dean does mention in his documentation that "Yankee Clipper" is used to
increase the program's speed.  I know next to nothing about the inner
workings of these things. I get heart burn and hyperventilate if I need to
edit my config.sys or autoexec.bat files!! I think we tuners probably do
things pretty much the same way as far as running the business part of our
profession, and even though this DOS based program cannot anticipate
everyone's system, I found it easy to adapt to any small differences in my
own style (or lack thereof).  I do, as I've said before, find his program  to
be a great help in keeping myself on track business wise.  If it's true he is
working on a Windows base version, I'll be standing in line to upgrade!!
 Anyone else out there use Dean Reyburn's PSM? Have comments about it?

David Denison, RPT
Long Island, NY