Aches & Pains

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Mon, 02 Jan 1995 12:33:45 -0500

Barbara Richmond wrote, 12/30 <<Speaking of aches and pains, my 'pounding'
shoulder gave me alot of trouble for a long time..>>
Sounds like your trouble is long gone. You'll appreciate this, however. The
biggest thing I can do to save my pounding arm is to let the wrist go limp
immediately following the blow. The weight of the hand still keeps the key
depressed, but now the arm with its weight and musculature can "stand at
ease".
Chew buble gum and walk a straight line at the same time. Heck! I'm still
working on maintaining regular breathing during a tuning.
BTW, what, pritheetell, is an "organ recital". Is that a long spiel about how
a miracle product saved you from endless trouble?