This list

Ron Berry ronberry@iquest.net
Tue, 03 Jan 1995 22:46 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the replies about expansion of this list.  I do tend to agree
with you all.  I don't want to see this list taken over by kooky questions.
I do want to see PTG develop a presence on the internet and that will most
likely happen on Compuserve or rec.music.makers.piano.  I had the idea today
of developing a PTG Web Home Page.  That may be a rather large task but I
will look into it.  We do have to go a bit slowly since the Board asked us
to wait until after their meeting before we upload the rest of the technical
bulletins to Compuserve.

-Ron
Ron Berry
ronberry@iquest.net