This list

Ron Torrella torrella@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Thu, 05 Jan 1995 01:28:38 -0600

RE: CompuServe and AOL

I guess what I was getting at was more along the lines of nonmembers'
ability to participate in the online (real time, I'm assuming -- similar
to IRC) conferences, ideas that have at least been tossed around.  Anyone
who isn't a member of CompuServe or AOL would be excluded from
participating in that type of thing.  Or is there some means by which
guest logins are arranged for in situations such as that?

Getting business from internet listing -- at least for me -- isn't
something I'm after....well,... unless the money's right.  But I'm not
making an effort to increase my client base on internet.  I'm trying to
build up some steam for greater involvement in the Guild.  That's all.
(Look out Central Ill. Chapt.!  Here comes the Tortilla!)

Ron Torrella                  "Dese are de conditions dat prevail."
School of Music                           --Jimmy Durante
University of Illinois