This list

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Sun, 08 Jan 1995 14:24:39 -0500

I heartily aggree with Bill Spurlock's post on the subject. This forum is
valuable enough to me that I would even pay an annual subscription fee (but
we don't need to tell BYU that).
We'll have less of a problem keeping the disscussions strictly technical and
educational than with keeping the list size something manageable for BYU. We
can help with the latter by squashing any attempts to run tour busses of
senior citizens and otherwise tourists through here. (I'm sure Ron Berry got
that point quickly.) We don't even need to advertise the list, it'll mushroom
quickly enough by word of mouth.
Have a clear statement of purpose and editorial guidelines in LISTSERV's
welcoming e-mail to a new subscriber, and you should also have a definite
required up/download ratio. "No Say No Hear."
BTW, I'm having a blast on here. Many thanks to our gracious host.

Bill Ballard RPT   "I'll play it, 'n tell you what it is later"
NH Chapter                                 Miles Davis..........