Double posts?

DAVE9239@delphi.com DAVE9239@delphi.com
Mon, 09 Jan 1995 19:20:24 -0500 (EST)

I'm not always sure of procedures as I'm new to Internet and
mailing lists.  I also haven't seen a FAQ on mailing lists yet.
 I tried to post a message several days ago and patiently
waited for my message to appear.  When it didn't, I rewrote and
re-posted the message.  I guess the sendee isn't sent their own
messages by the mailing list.  If you see 2 nearly identical
messages from me on the Mason BB situation, please select one
and ignore it.  However, kindly pay attention to the other!!
My apologies, and may I have more faith in my software in the
future.

Dave