Mason BB Pin Bending

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Thu, 12 Jan 1995 06:53:27 -0500

You betch'er buns we are. In the high string friction situation as described,
the only thing which loosens up a log jam at the speaking length entrance is
slugging the string on one side of it and giving the tension a shake on the
other side. The amount of wire available by a small amount of pin bending is
a far better source of that "tension shake" than anything you might get by a
strict turning of the pin. The latter only releases extra amounts of
poorly-accounted-for tension differential
. Bill Ballard RPT     "I gotta go ta woik...."
NH Chapter         Ian Shoales, Duck's Breath M. Theater