"Mass" colloquy`

Yardbird47@aol.com Yardbird47@aol.com
Thu, 19 Jan 1995 13:20:08 -0500

<<Let's do the Colloquium (how spell) in Albuquerke ('nother how spell) 'bout
inertia. It's a damn shame we couldn't do it in "Mass"achusetts. Over and
outttttttt.  Ken Sloane, Oberlin>>

Actually, Ken, CAUT plans separate colloquii (is my Latin correct?) around
the country. The one in "Mass"achusettes will be on tuning stability and will
be held in "Bustin'". The one on action inertia, we know will be held in
Ohio. "To lead, or not to lead-oh, that's the question." There'll be one on
drum repetition in Grand Rapids "Missed-again". (Nyuk, nyuk.....)
 We'll miss you while you're doing your good citizen tour.

Bill Ballard RPT     "Four Sicilian sisters forcing forsythia for Cynthia."
NH Chapt.                            said at our dinner table tonite.