Looking for phone# EdSwenson

John Minor jminor@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Fri, 27 Jan 1995 09:30:19 -0600

I attended a class in KC by Ed Swenson who does historic restorations and
is at Cornell, I believe. He mentioned a TOP quality hide glue available
from a certain manufacturer, saying it was the best grade he had ever come
across...but the supply was down to a few hundred pounds etc!  I've looked
high and low for the hand-out he had, and looked him up on the Cornell PH
server...nothing. I tried calling the number listed in the journal, and it
seems to be a fax or something!

Thanks for the help, all.

John Minor
University of Illinois