Hello everyone!

DMCKECH DMCKECH@ithaca.edu
Fri, 27 Jan 1995 18:29:06 -0500 (EST)

This is my first post although I have been listening in for a while. It has
taken some time to get the hang of this machine.

Re: Ed Swenson
Phone number(home) - 607/387-6650, Ithaca College(not Cornell) -
607/274-3193

Ed gave me some of the glue in question. It works well but I did not see
much difference between it and my last batch from Pianotek.

More to come in the future regarding my charge in the C&U committee. I would
appreciate all the help I can get to formulate a plan to have C&U meetings
at all the state seminars. It has been lacking at some events.

Don McKechnie
dmckech@ithaca.edu