sandpaper

Wippen@aol.com Wippen@aol.com
Wed, 17 May 1995 13:25:56 -0400

Gordon,
 I'm not sure about sheets larger than 9"x11" but, Shopsmith(Dayton,Ohio)
does sell 12" disks, both self adhesive and velcro backed, in various grits,
that you could easily cut down to the 10" size you need.

Incidently, for those of you with SMALL shops, I heartily recommend the
Shopsmith  5 in 1 machine. (Drill press,table saw, 12" disk sander, lathe,
horizontal boring machine). I still have and use mine all the time even
though I have a large shop now with all the usual goodies.

Paul Dempsey
Marshall University
wippen@aol.com