software

DMCKECH DMCKECH@ithaca.edu
Fri, 19 May 1995 13:09:54 -0400 (EDT)

Re:

>If anyone can recommend Dos or Windows software for maintaining >tuning
>clients and scheduling, I'd very much appreciate contacting me >personally
at:

>stanwood@tiac.net

After having completed a file I made to keep track of the maintenance here
at IC, I am setting my sights on setting up a private customer database.
The program is FileMaker Pro and is available in MAC or Windows. It took me
some time to set up the maintenance file and it will probably be a while
for the completion of the customer database but I believe I will have a
very useful file in the end.

Don McKechnie
Ithaca College
dmckech.ithaca.edu